Estacio Uno, the premiere lifestyle resort in Boracay, was founded by F&C Hotels and Resorts in 2011.
Inspired by the Mediterranean architecture, Estacio Uno showcases the clean and serene ambiance with its modern concrete frames, wide patio terrace, at the edge of the floor to ceiling glass windows and contemporary swimming pool that wraps around the resort. Estacio Uno was constructed in a prime white beach along the Sulu Sea and distinctively located near to the well-known rock formation in Boracay, the Willy’s Rock also known as Boracay Grotto.
Estacio Uno offers beachfront rooms, which look out into the white sand and crystalline turquoise water. The island itself is about one to two hours from Manila and is a firm favorite with international travelers, particularly from Europe. The nightlife is lively, with a numbers of bars and discos scattered around. Spend your day sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing, playing a round of golf or you can just lie on the beach and laze the day away. Whatever way you chose to relax, you will be charmed by the magic of Boracay.
Things You Can Do at Estacio Uno
• TAKE A DIP. Enjoy our swimming pool or the crystalline turquoise water of Boracay.
• SLUMBER IN LUXURY. Rest peacefully on our matching top-of-the-line beds and beddings.
• FEAST ON OUR LAVISH CUISINE. Wine and dine in our restaurant and/ or pool bar.
• ADVENTURE GALORE. We offer numerous water-sports activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving and more.
• REALIZE YOUR DREAM EVENT. We facilitate special events like weddings, anniversaries, conferences, etc.
• SPOIL YOURSELF AND REJUVENATE. Unwind and take pleasure of our massage services.
• TOUR BORACAY. We can make arrangements for you to explore and enjoy Boracay.
• Standard check-in time is 2:00 pm. Standard check-out time is 12:00 nn.
• Our restaurant operates from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
• Breakfast at the restaurant is served from 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
• Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Boracay is unquestionably one of the best beaches in the world. Enjoy this beautiful island in a luxurious paradise Estacio Uno Boracay. The resort is situated in the islands’ Station One, thus the reason for Estacio Uno. Being at the prime location at the beach, guests are privileged with privacy from the busy crowds and tourists. So one can spend the whole day catching the ocean breeze and enjoying what is truly paradise.
Aside from the beautiful powder white sand beach and crystalline turquoise water, Boracay boasts both relaxation and adventure. Laze the day away on the beach and get the perfect tan. Feast on great food from delectable offerings from local to international restaurants to choose from on the island. Go island hopping or engage in water sports with your family and friends. Drive an ATV to the island’s highest peak, Mt. Luho, and enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of Boracay. Be in awe as you gaze into the horizon as the sun sets. And to cap the night, you could head on to one of the numerous bars by the beach where you can grab a drink or two and dance the night away.
Boracay Famous Spots:
• Bat Cave
• Butterfly Garden
• Crocodile Island
• Crystal Cove Island
• Mount Luho View Point
• Puka Beach
• White Beach
• Wildlife Expo
• Willy’s Rock/ Boracay Grotto
Estacio Uno’s dedicated concierge can help arrange your plan for a Boracay escape you won’t forget.
From Manila to Caticlan Airport: 55 minutes of flight
From Caticlan Airport to Boracay Resort: 30 minutes of combined sea and land transfers